St Alphege Seasalter Christian Centre
Design and install a new Sound and Visual system for the new building. The sound system needed to reproduce both music and speech. A ‘hands-free’ solution was also needed when no trained operator was available.
- Double projection system using fixed wall-mounted screens
- Visual repeater monitors where required at the front
- Shermann loudspeakers powered by QSC RMX series amplifiers
- Soundcraft LX7 and Audio Technica ATM-351 mixers for music and speech (switched operation)
- Analogue audio infrastructure and Cat5e video & data infrastructure
It was a pleasure to work with Nick Fatkin at Seasalter Christian Centre back in 2007 as we launched a new building. Since then, hundreds of people pass through the building each week for worship, conferences and all kinds of meetings. Crystal Clear’s sound and vision has been at work all that time, helping to make the building the place of community it is today.
Rev’d Steve Coney – Vicar
St Alphege, Seasalter